We would all like to believe that we’re deep and mature individuals, capable of seeing beyond the superficial but yet, who hasn’t indulged in a little head-spin when a Really Cute Guy/Girl walks past? I think we should forgive ourselves. Dating apps like Paktor are essentially that “Walk Past” and you want to be sure to make a few heads spin, even if you’re no Greek Diva.
- Pick a Solo Close-up photo of yourself that is Clearly Lit rather than one where you are a tiny person stuck in a big group photo. This is especially important if you are, in fact, a tiny person.
- Beauty Apps such as Perfect365 (iPhone & Android) and Beauty Camera (Android) allow you to easily edit and erase those blemishes for a perfect photo.
- Give your fans a big Genuine Smile (unless you’re targeting that very niche group of Gothic Punks) and wear something nice and normal. What is not normal, you ask? Good question. If there are holes that were not there when you first purchased the outfit, it’s not normal.
- With people swiping 158 photos a day, you need one that stands out (but in a good way). People respond to photos that Express Who You Are, that show personality and not just what you look like. Candid Shots (not selfies) of you looking comfortable will be much more appealing than a painfully awkward posed photo or shots featuring only a range of studio headshots and modelling photos.
- There is no point in posting 5 photos of you wearing that same suit and sitting at your office desk. Yes, even though you go to work 5 days a week. Instead, create a Diverse Portfolio that features you in various aspects of your life. Look Interesting. Or pretend to be.